Daily Archives: Dec 16, 2017

Land policy coming-Kapata

GOVERNMNET will soon come up with a National Land Policy in a bid to bring sanity in the administration of land in the country following anomalies that has seen foreigners acquiring large chunks of land. Minister of lands and natural … read more »

Posted in photos from the colonial archives | Leave a comment

This land is your land-Woody Guthrie

Posted in Videos | Leave a comment

Photos from the colonial archives

Posted in photos from the colonial archives | Leave a comment

Humour tonic

Posted in humour tonic | Leave a comment

Hands off Pilato, says Nevers Mumba

By Nevers Mumba, MMD President Life has many faces. Two people living in the same house don’t view life the same. This is even more so for the sixteen million Zambians whose views of Zambian life are as varied as … read more »

Posted in Events in Zambia | Leave a comment

Quote of the day

      You can’t wait for inspiration, you have to go after it with a club. – Jack London

Posted in Quote of the day | Leave a comment

Government to embark on a school feeding programme in 50 districts across Zambia

Government in partnership with the World Food Programme (WFP) has embarked on a school feeding programme in 50 districts around the country. Government is expected to fund 60 percent of the programme while the remaining 40 percent will be funded … read more »

Posted in Events in Zambia | Leave a comment