TB JOSHUA’S DAUGHTER GRADUATES

World 81 3167
Prophet T.B. Joshua

Prophet T.B. Joshua

By Ihechukwu Njoku

Although much has been heard of Nigerian Pastor T.B. Joshua whose miraculous activities, prophetic utterances and charitable endeavours are viewed by millions via Emmanuel TV, little has been heard of his children.

However, Joshua’s ministry revealed that today, his first daughter by name Serah, graduated from the prestigious London School of Economics with flying colours.

The message, which was revealed on Joshua’s Facebook account followed by over 200,000 people read, “Everybody says that TB Joshua has no child but today, to the glory of God, his first child is graduating from London School of Economics, School of Law! Her name is Serah Joshua and she came out with second class honours upper division, only one point to first class honours!”

The post concluded by stating her obedience to God was key to her success. “When you take action in obedience to God, you will prosper,” it read. Known as Africa’s most persecuted pastor, various rumours have circulated in the past concerning Joshua’s family, as well as his pastoral background and calling into the ministry. Indeed, several years ago at the height of Joshua’s persecution, it was often reported that he had no children or that those he claimed to have were illegitimate.

However, with the popularity of his Christian television station Emmanuel TV, people are increasingly acknowledging Joshua as a prophet of God and his ministry is patronised weekly by thousands of pilgrims seeking spiritual help. Serah’s academic success will be seen as another argument attesting to Joshua’s authenticity, especially in an age where pastor’s childrens are gaining a reputation for tarnishing their parents moral image with their unruly behaviour.

Joshua’s Facebook account later revealed that Serah had been granted admission to study for her Masters in Law in various presitigous America universities including Columbia University, New York University (NYU), University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) as well as in the London School of Economics.

When asked in an interview with Nigeria’s Guardian newspaper in 2009 regarding whether his children will follow his footsteps in the ministry, Joshua said, “The ministry is not a will; it is not a property you can will to your children. It is a spiritual inheritance and the Bible talks about the inheritance of saints. You must meet God’s condition and no human hand can be employed to do the work of God. It is predestined, as it should be by divine will. I cannot force my children to follow in my footsteps, they have to decide on their own, and I can only point them to the way… I cannot give them the power because I am not the owner of the power. I can only do my best to train them in the way of the Lord and if they are ready to follow and make a difference, it is their choice, not mine.”

SOURCES:

About the author /

Website Editor

'Please contact us as we are always looking for new stories, bright columns with innovative and sensational inspirational ideas. You can also contact us for press releases. Showcase your talents with us!' Contact us on info@ukzambians.co.uk

81 Comments

1. sita January 15, 2014 at 8:18 pm -  Reply

To God Be The Glory!Congratulations!We recognize the tree by its fruits.YOU HONORED our undoubtable and true PROPHET TB JOSHUA

2. sita January 15, 2014 at 8:08 pm -  Reply

My Dearest Sister in Christ SERAH ,Congratulations!
    To God Be The Glory.
    SITA JOAO BAPTISTA Angola/Cabinda

3. adamson katuka November 27, 2013 at 9:51 am -  Reply

God bless you my sister and continue in your education doing them thing and in spiritual like our father in Jesus name.

4. ELIZABETH KINASHA November 26, 2013 at 5:38 pm -  Reply

Hellow my dearest dad,
    Ihope your fine me to am fine but iwould like to greet you.And also may you pray for me in my studies,family,clan. God to be with them.
    AMEN

5. Enock Mponda November 14, 2013 at 8:16 pm -  Reply

Serah, glory be to God Almighty! May His Name be praised through your great success. May God richly bless you even more in Jesus name. AMEN.

Enock Mponda – Zambia

6. ziporah November 8, 2013 at 12:48 pm -  Reply

We give God all the Glory for your studies. By their fruit they shall know them.

7. Leah mwanza zambia November 5, 2013 at 3:04 pm -  Reply

I have no words Serah Joshua to tell you,but what i can say no is May the Almighty God richly BLESS YOU.how i wish this was Me.Pray for me aswel to reach this far. Regards to Daddy,Mummy and the little siblings!

• Lais July 17, 2014 at 9:37 am -  Reply

Mike,May I request Breeze FM and Chamber to rgsneoice the contribution of late Mambo Katuta Banda to the development of Chipata.I am thinking of working with a number of people to introduce an annual award in Mambo Katuta Banda’s name.I would like to build on the projects that I have supported in Chipata.These are projects like Chipata Trades Institute,The Chamber of Commerce and local farmers.I also think there is a possibility for me to help revive the co-operative movement in Chipata and EP. As you may be aware,the UN declared 2012 as The International Year for Co-operatives.As an Associate of UK Co-operative College and Board Member of Borders College,I would love to work with Radio Breeze FM and other commuity radio stations to revive the Co-operative Movement in Eastern Province.We also have an opportunity to link with schools,colleges and other organisations to promote Chipata internationally.I can be contacted in Scotland on +44 1450 374387 or +44 7876143161 to discuss this further.I am also available on Skype: Norman.Chipakupaku.Meanwhile,please pass my Merry Christmas Wishes to your staff.

8. Fongang Emmanuel Teboh October 25, 2013 at 4:29 pm -  Reply

Am happy for you sister, am just too happy. Study harder and take after your father then the world will be a better place.Take care and love you.

9. Ayogu Rita Nnedinso October 2, 2013 at 8:52 pm -  Reply

I am from Nigeria i saw the amazing hand work of God in life Sarah may he continue to be with u always am so happy with u my dear. Its a thing of joy seeing ur result in a flying colour. pls, remember me also in your prayers. Daddy I, Love uuu May God increase ur Days on earth whatever criticism they have does dont change anything d more they talk the more God increases u. Pls am just an NCE STUDENT AND ENEMY ARE TRYING TO TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME MY PARENTS ARE POOR PLS DNT ALLOW IT TO HAPPEN TO ME I CANT FIND MY FILE TODAY ND THEY HAVE STARTED ISSUING TESTIMONIA WITHOUT IT NOTHING FOR ME

10. Eugenie Dingi Kaninda July 7, 2013 at 5:07 pm -  Reply

God bless u my sister .

11. Justn mwiinga May 29, 2013 at 8:13 pm -  Reply

Sera GOD of tb joshua bless u in jesus name

12. Nelson Sinko May 29, 2013 at 6:20 am -  Reply

TB Joshua is the most humblest servant ever met, and this is why God is using him mightily, I admire his humbleness.

• Gladys Mutambu August 28, 2013 at 12:54 pm -  Reply

l agree with you Nelson Sinko

13. Mary Byalugaba March 13, 2013 at 8:52 am -  Reply

Congratulation Serah Joshua, may God bless u.

14. Joy o. Akposheri March 8, 2013 at 4:38 pm -  Reply

I tnx God for TB Joshua daughter serah may God grant her more knowledge n understanding in Jesus name Amen. U re bless just as iam bless too

15. silas mulenga March 4, 2013 at 7:53 am -  Reply

cograt serah joshua

16. Bernard s James January 20, 2013 at 12:18 pm -  Reply

How I wish it me or it my wife so God help me

17. Portia January 10, 2013 at 8:36 am -  Reply

Congratulations Serah, through you I know God has released academic exellence blessing to my daughter Marcia.God will continue to bless you and everyone who has a connection of any kind to SCOAN, Emmanuel TV, TB Joshua and Partners in Jesus name

18. okpara stellamaris January 1, 2013 at 8:19 pm -  Reply

Congratulations Serah.Thank God.i know that God will always lift us up.May his name be praised forever Amen.(Stellamaris @ UNIZIK)

19. Sophia Mangeya December 26, 2012 at 8:39 pm -  Reply

Congrats Serah may the Lord be wth u

20. WISEMAN TENGAN December 17, 2012 at 7:51 pm -  Reply

Oh! Once again, I know that no man is an island so ‘am asking that same God who have done a wonderful thing to my sister through His faithful servant Snr Prophet T.B.JOSHUA to deriver me and to encourage me spiritually. It is always my wish and dream to see Prophet T.B.JOSHUA face to face and I will be glad if my dream comes true. I wish one day you will come or send one of the WISE MEN and I will be happy if you send me the Anointing sticker and water. I LOVE YOU MAN OF GOD AND YOUR FAMILY, I WISH YOU TOGETHER WITH EMMANUEL TV, THE SCOAN AND THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED WITH YOU & YOUR WORK, MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR. GOD BLESS YOU MORE….{WISEMAN: LILONGWE,MALAWI}

21. WISEMAN TENGAN December 17, 2012 at 7:10 pm -  Reply

HI! MY BELOVED SISTER SERAH, I’AM PROUD OF YOU AND I THANK GOD ALMIGHTY FOR HIS POWER UPON YOUR LIFE SISTER. IF GOD HAS DONE IT FOR YOU SISTER, SURELY THE SAME GOD WILL ALSO DO IT FOR ME. BUT SISTER, WE MUST NEVER BE SATISFIED WITH OUR LEVEL OF GROWTH BECAUSE WE HAVE MORE TO LEARN, EXPERIENCE & DO IN LIFE FOR BETTER ISN’T ENOUGH BUT THE BEST IS INDEED YET TO COME. SISTER YOU HAVE GIVEN ME HOPE, I ADIMIRE & LOVE YOUR FAMILY. I WISH I WAS FROM YOUR FAMILY, GOD BLESS YOU,DADY & MOM. I CONGRATULATE YOU SISTER!!!!!

22. ONALO JAMES AROME December 14, 2012 at 12:47 pm -  Reply

SERAH, BY YOUR NAME YOU ARE THE MOTHER OF MANY CHILDREN. BY ACHIEVING THIS FEAT IT IS ORDERED BY GOD THAT YOU WILL LEAD SO MANY TO THE WAY OF THE LORD. KEEP IT UP AS YOU ASPIRE TO GO INTO THE LEGAL PROFESSION IN ORDER TO SANITISE THE LEGAL SYSTEM IN NIGERIA AND INDEED THE WORLD AT LARGE. MAY THE GOOD LORD CONTINUE TO GUIDE KEEP AND PRESERVE YOU AS IT IS DOING OUR FATHER PROPHET TB JOSHUA TOO. (ABUJA, NIGERIA)

23. martin chiingeni December 10, 2012 at 7:08 am -  Reply

Deuteronomy 28v13 is your text. Continue to Trust Him and do His will. It is possible to those who trust Him. Masters degree yes and even doctorate degree is very possible. I encourage you to look beyond Masters degree. Make hay while the sun shines, so the saying goes.

What a gift to the Man of God. You have made him happy more importantly you have made us who follow his teachings on the Emmanuel TV proud.

Accept my Congratulations.

Martin Chiingeni, Zomba, Malawi

24. MADALITSO BANDA December 9, 2012 at 5:24 pm -  Reply

when emmanuel tv partners are visiting zimbabwe i would like them to come at my house at take me with them to scoan i need deliverance and healing in JESUS CHRIST NAME my cell number 0774005448 i will be very proud if they reach me i dont have money for transport

25. Maria Legodi December 5, 2012 at 10:04 am -  Reply

Well done Sera, god bless u

26. Bonginkosi December 4, 2012 at 7:28 am -  Reply

My concern is why my Prophet TB Joshua not sending one of his wiseman in South Africa to help us coz the prayer line is not helping us the we phone to pray for us don’t have time for us.

• Aaron July 17, 2014 at 2:24 pm -  Reply

I like the Wedding Blog very much but the new blog is not user firnedly. when my best firned was getting married it helped us a lot with ideas. Please change the blog to the old one or improve this one so that we view photos very nice.

27. l need family delverance, good health, job , peace , for people to love me , longlife in my family my ogechi brother to be heal in JESUS name amen. November 29, 2012 at 7:28 am -  Reply

CHIOMA CHARITY MADUGBA
    08,05 THU 29 NEV.
    CONGRATULATIONS SERA YOU ARE A GOOD DAUGHTER OF MAN OF GOD MAY GOD BLESS YOU MORE MORE AMEN.PLEASE PRAYER FOR ME FOR GOOD HEALTH
    AND LONGLIFE

• Chabala Mwansa December 3, 2012 at 7:06 pm -  Reply

SAREH CONGRATULATIONS ON U SUCCESS AND GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS IN WHAT EVER STEP U WILL TAKE AND ALSO PRAY FOR ME AS IAM WAITING FOR MY COLLEGE RESULTS NEXT YEAR. YOU ARE MY MANTLE. WISHING YOU GOOD LUCKY ALWAYS. CHABALA MWANSA NDOLA ZAMBIA

28. Martin Njovu November 26, 2012 at 7:19 pm -  Reply

congrats Serah u deserve the best so that other pastors children can learn.u r a ro model, tak ker

29. clara mfune November 21, 2012 at 1:10 pm -  Reply

Its realy nice to hear that a pastors child has passed with flying colours. Usually pastors children are believed to be of bad behavior bt u are exceptional congratulations serah wish u all de best. Malawi.

30. Oscar November 21, 2012 at 10:39 am -  Reply

Sarah, well done.I was not expecting anything less from you. You are a product of success so you must continue to be successful in anything you choose to do. You are an obedient child, hard working and diligent. Your dad has blessed and helped thousands of people around world not only as a man of God but a human being..So the blessing of God is on him and his household. You are one of the beneficiaries of the blessing from all over the world to that household. Hold fast to that which is good and you wll find the best is yet to come

31. Tebo November 15, 2012 at 5:43 pm -  Reply

congratulations Sera,make your family proud,we pray for you and your family to prosper more in Jesus name,i visited you in 2010 and it was nice meeting our mother Evelyn Joshua and your siblingspray for us and be blessed.
    from Tebo,Botswana.

32. Patsy November 12, 2012 at 12:36 pm -  Reply

I must confess this is my first time of hearing about Daddy Joshua’s children. I give God all the Glory as pride and ego did not take over her as the daughter of world class prophet. But going by the daddy’s virtue, I know it will be strange for her to be such. Thank God who saw you through and crown your efforts with success.
    Bravo, more grease to your elbows.

• Aggie November 17, 2012 at 5:22 pm -  Reply

I thank God for the success you have made in your academics, and I am claiming same success in my academics too in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen. Congratulations.

33. DANNY MWENYA November 9, 2012 at 8:23 am -  Reply

congregations to you sera and I want your father the man of God to prey for me as soon as you receive my massage so that I can achieve my goal in Jesus name amen

34. RICHARD MARTINS November 8, 2012 at 10:00 am -  Reply

HI SARAH,I THANK GOD FOR YOUR LIFE AND YOUR ACHIEVEMENT,IT CAME OUT OF YOUR EFFORT.A LOT HAD THE SAME OPPORTUNITY LIKE YOU BUT NEVER UTILIZE IT.APOSTLE PAUL SAID I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME.MORE GREASE TO YOUR ELBOW.MY FAMILY AND I ARE WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST IN FUTURE AND ALSO THANKING GOD FOR WHAT HE HAS GIVEN TO YOU AND FAMILY.
    CHEERS/

35. chinonye jennifer ebili November 8, 2012 at 7:57 am -  Reply

Daddy joshua ,u r something else ,I thank God for giving us sum1 like u.daddy pray for me so that I wil be reading n undErstandingI will come n give testimony..congrats serah so hapPy 4u.

36. Ogumbe Samuel November 6, 2012 at 9:15 am -  Reply

What a God,sera u ar a pearst setter.he d Lord has bles is bles indid.my dear keep it up.pls man of God put in prayer cos am confeuse right naw of d way forwort.remain bles sir in Jesus name(Amen)

37. Yvette Chewe November 6, 2012 at 7:42 am -  Reply

CONGRATS SERAH, ITS NOT EASY TO PASS WITH FLYING COLORS, IT ALL COMES BY WORKING HARD AND ABOVE ALL WITH THE HAND OF GOD. STAY BLESSED AND PRAY FOR MY FAMILY TOO.

38. joshua segokgo November 4, 2012 at 1:42 pm -  Reply

Show the world everything is posible with God of TB joshua. What God we serve.
    Hope my son wil do his best as well in JESUS name AMAN.

39. Bupe mulamba November 3, 2012 at 2:54 pm -  Reply

Congratulations serah what a succes may God bless u i ll also be going to college next year to do teaching and i believe your God who has put you thru well also do the same for me

40. Shamila Kina November 2, 2012 at 9:21 pm -  Reply

J,ai une grande joi d,apprendre que prophete TBJoshua a des enfants, en plus cette bonne nouvelle de Sarah ooh!! Que Le Dieu d,Emmanuel tv vous benisse .Salutatons de la part dema famille (.Germany)

41. ntswaki doreen nkhelle October 31, 2012 at 7:35 pm -  Reply

May God bless you more and your family congrants big sister,We believe in God’s glory and we can have what the word says we can have, we are morethan a conguerer, we have victory that over comes the world,,,amen…amen.

42. elias October 30, 2012 at 11:37 am -  Reply

wow its elias from south africa.wel done serah u dd it pray 4 me also to study very hard,jst lyk u.

43. mulenga mwansa October 30, 2012 at 9:57 am -  Reply

CONGRATULATIONS SERA ON YOUR WELL DESERVED ACHIEVEMENT.KEEP IT UP. IM EQUALLY A STUDENT STUDYING BIOCHEMISTRY AT THE UNIVERSITY OF ZAMBIA.DON’T FORGET ME IN PRAYER SO THAT I ACHIEVE FLYING COLORS LIKE YOU MY DEAR SISTER.TO GOD BE THE GLORY IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

44. Gloria matinhure October 28, 2012 at 6:20 am -  Reply

Congratulations my sister please send me your email address anointing water and sticker with this number +26773200249

45. joshua benjamin October 26, 2012 at 8:28 am -  Reply

congrate serah. Daddy joshua u ar a true man of God,daddy i wnt u 2 pray 4 mi so dat i will be intelligent dis z wat i as 4rm God almighty amen once again congrate serah

46. Tshilidzi cathrine October 25, 2012 at 6:16 am -  Reply

Congradulation sera you made us proud,scoan and your parent you have set a good example and god has answer your parents prayer so keep it up emmanuel I love you so much you also give us courage as parent, let the will of god reveal it self to your life

47. Daniel Coffee Mshinyi October 19, 2012 at 2:55 pm -  Reply

Oh he is a good God indeed! Congradulations Serah. The best is yet to come my sister.

48. dennis October 19, 2012 at 1:26 pm -  Reply

you did us proud SARAH

49. leonel valencia October 18, 2012 at 12:42 am -  Reply

muy bueno asi se ase porque con Dios todo es posible,

50. Richard.O. October 17, 2012 at 7:34 am -  Reply

Congratulations Sera,It is my prayer that my Daughter Jeska and Son Chris should reach that level.Man of God Joshua please pray for me to get a job and educate them.Pray for Jeska and Chris for good health.

51. Neema Nzunda October 13, 2012 at 6:46 am -  Reply

Big congrats Serah my God be with you always in each foot step you make,please Serah help me to get the anointed water,anointed sticker and whatever which can help me and my family to succeed im from Tanzania ma phone number is +255713864878

52. T.joshua October 12, 2012 at 3:12 pm -  Reply

All is well.i am proud of you real man of God.

53. fFLOWER HAULE October 12, 2012 at 9:19 am -  Reply

congrats Sera! Am from Tanzania how can I get anointing water,and Anointing sticker?

54. FUNGAI October 9, 2012 at 2:22 pm -  Reply

SERAH YOU MADE US PROUD. MARK 7V38 SAYS JESUS DID ALL THINGS WELL. PROPHET, THANK YOU FOR NOT BEING AN ELI OF THE SEASON. BY OUR WORKS YOU WILL SEE US. THANK YOU FOR RAISING YOUR BIOLOGICAL CHILDREN WELL. CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME. ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU DADDY.

55. mbipeh chimène October 9, 2012 at 12:12 pm -  Reply

u are bless daddy

56. Victor October 9, 2012 at 11:56 am -  Reply

U re real man of god congrate serah, plz man of god pray for me to get knowledge, to b intelligent dis is wot i pray for evry day by day help plz man of god

57. violeth mnkai October 9, 2012 at 9:09 am -  Reply

HEY:SARAH CONGRATULATION I WANT TO GIVE YOU AN EXTRA WORK DON’T FORGET TO PRAY FOR U ARE FRIENDS EGBERT, PHILIP, AND EMILYMANTO FROM TANZANIA SO THAT THEY CAN BE PROSER IN THEIR STUDIES LIKE U

58. mavis gyebi October 7, 2012 at 11:14 am -  Reply

good children are from the lord. Truly you are a child sent from Go

59. Becky October 7, 2012 at 11:13 am -  Reply

Thank God 4 ur life more anioting in jesus name pls pray 4 me 2 b succeful n 2 reach my destination n al my wish 2 b filful in jesus name my enemies wil b put 2 shame n disgrace n also al wt i dnt want b far from me thank u am in Kaduna

60. Irene Mosha October 5, 2012 at 11:18 am -  Reply

Congrats Madam,
    am living in Tanzania, how can i get sticker and annointed water?

61. lo October 4, 2012 at 12:42 pm -  Reply

u r a man of God PASTOR JOSHUA,plz pray 4 me,congrats SERA!

• Ayu July 18, 2014 at 3:34 am -  Reply

Hi guys. Thank you for your response to the new look. Your opionins matter to us.. we will re-look at the design and give you a better display of pictures. Watch this space

62. erik October 3, 2012 at 1:14 pm -  Reply

Haloo lady Sera well down, some of us never gotten up there,well down ok,God bless u and ur dad who l truly believe a lot ok.Now how can l get the anointed water?someone help pls.

63. Sonty Ndouvhada October 2, 2012 at 8:02 pm -  Reply

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

64. Mbembi Ernest October 2, 2012 at 1:43 am -  Reply

To God be the glory in JesuS’ name!

65. Bridgetapeadu September 13, 2012 at 7:15 pm -  Reply

I like this man soo much because he is a man from God Almighty God will always bless Him AMEN

66. Ruth Labode September 8, 2012 at 5:24 am -  Reply

Go Girl! Go Girl! Go Girl! Go Girl! Go Girl!
    Well done Serah! You are true daughter of your father Mr. TB Joshua. We in Zimbabwe are proud of you.

67. Elder Enoch Mabuta September 6, 2012 at 6:24 am -  Reply

people will never learn that Jesus operates in those with obedience to him until he comes back. please this man T.B Joshua is a man of the living God. any one desputes that is a devil worshiper and has no spirit of truth. as for sarah is a proof that her father indeed prays to the Lord. he don’t only pray to prosper others but he prays for his family too.

68. idah August 29, 2012 at 7:38 am -  Reply

IT IS MY PRAYER THAT MY CHILD CHRISTIAN SHOULD REACH THAT LEVEL IN JESUS NAME.REALLY,I ADORE HOW GOD HAS USED THE FAMILY OF MY FATHER IN THE LORD.MAY THE GRACE THAT HAS BEEN INFUSED TO SERAH,ALSO BE TRANSFERED IN MY SON IN JESUS NAME.MAY THE POWER OF GOD CONTINUE WORKING IN YOU.

69. Hirut August 23, 2012 at 3:28 am -  Reply

I want u to pray for me about my life

70. Perseverance Tsikayi (Zimbabwe) August 10, 2012 at 7:29 am -  Reply

may God continue to bless you and your family.

71. Bishop M.P Mahlangu August 1, 2012 at 10:52 am -  Reply

To God be the glory for everything my mentor never ague with anyone Sarah thank you my the LORD bless u my Father your GOD is my God thank you every one

72. SUZANNE WAITHERA ODHIAMBO July 27, 2012 at 10:21 am -  Reply

CONGRATULATIONS! SERA YOU HAVE INDEED MADE US PROUD. MAY GOD CONTINUE TO LIGHT YOUR PATH AND MAKE YOUR LIGHT SHINE BRIGHTER EVERY STEP OF THE WAY. PRAISE BE TO GOD FOR YOUR SUCCESS, MY FAMILY & I CELEBRATE WITH YOU.
    OUR PAPA SNR. PROPHET TB JOSHUA, WE JOIN YOUR FAMILY ON THIS HAPPY OCCASION,MAY GOD SHOWER YOU WITH MANY MORE JOYOUS MOMENTS COZ YOU DESERVE IT!
    SUZANNE WAITHERA, KENYA.

73. Legese YADETA July 26, 2012 at 8:39 am -  Reply

Jesus Christ is Lord

74. Lawal Emmanuel July 16, 2012 at 3:33 pm -  Reply

God bless u my sister Serah, u ar a blessing child, God giving Child, may God protect u and your family – congratulation – more grease to your elbow, In Jesus Name. Ame.

75. Francisca Gloria Bowora July 16, 2012 at 8:47 am -  Reply

CONGRATULATIONS SERAH. YOU HAVE RAISED THE FLAG YOUR COUNTRY, YOU HAVE RAISED THE FLAG OF SYAGOGUE CHURCH, YOU MADE YOUR PARENTS PROUD OF YOU. MAY THE LORD BE WITH YOU TILL YOU COMPLETE YOUR MASTERS. CONTINUE TO FOLLOW YOUR FATHER`S (MAN OF GOD TB JOSHUA) FOOTSTEPS AND YOU WILL NEVER FAIL. MR AND MRS JOSHUA IT IS A BLESSING TO HAVE A CHILD WHO IS GOD FEARING,OBEDIENT, HONEST AND HUMBLE, A ZEALOUS CHILD WHO AIMS TO PLEASE GOD. TB JOSHUA AND FAMILY BE BLESSED IN JESUS`S NAME. GOD BLESS YOU. I PRAY THAT ALL YOUNG CHILDREN EMULATE SERAH. I ALSO WANT TO THANK MAN OF GOD TB JOSHUA FOR HELPING THOUSANDS OF CHILDREN WITH SCHOOL FEES,FOOD,ACCOMMODATION AND KIND.ITS TRUE WHEN YOU PLANT YOU REAP.MAY GOD KEEP ON USING YOU TO HEAL,EDUCATE,DELIVER AND LOVE THE NATION WORLD WIDE. THANK YOU JESUS.
    FRANCISCA GLORIA BOWORA (ZIMBABWE)