Finance Bank Zambia recorded a bank deposit base of over one trillion kwacha as at March 2012.
Bank Managing Director and Chief Executive, Barkat Ali says the deposit base is a testimony of the confidence that customers have in the bank.
And Mr. Barkat says the Bank has set aside about eight billion kwacha for technological advancement.
He says since the reversal of sale of the Bank last year, stakeholders have been working at putting the bank back on its growth track.
Mr. Barkat was speaking during the opening of finance bank Manda hill branch in Lusaka today.
Recommended posts for you
- December 24, 2010 Zambian Economy to grow by 7% says Caleb Fundanga
- October 5, 2011 First Rand National Bank awaiting formal notice
- January 6, 2011 Finance Bank Zambia in Good Shape – Press Release
- May 23, 2012 Indo-Zambia Posts Growth
- December 31, 2011 ZANACO sale to be probed
- November 30, 2011 Zamtel unveils $120, 000 Levy Business Park outlet
- December 3, 2011 Former Finance Minister warning on Zamtel sale
- January 29, 2012 Former Finance Minister, Situmbeko Musokotwane warns of ripple effects